IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I am worried...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am worried...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am worried...
    Posted: 24 May 2021 at 4:03pm
I am worried that I may not get all that my soul desires in Jannah. I want to be white skinned with blue eyes and silky long hair. I want to look like my inspiration Anne Morrow Lindbergh but I am black Muslim, and I have abusive family members, I have abusive parents. I don't love my family but I don't hate them, I just don't love them. What do I do? Should I continue to look forward to Jannah/Paradise for hope? Or are my dreams too unrealistic? My friends say that it is impossible for God or Allah to make me white because it is unrealistic. But this is what I want inshalallah. Please someone help me understand what I should do? I want to be in a different race so badly, I was hoping one day in Jannah I will be white, a completely new and different person. We get a new body anyway, and we are resurrected and that is hard to believe. And add to that we live forever. It is not fair that other people's dreams and desires can come true but mines can't because it is unrealistic. Can somebody help me am I wrong? Thanks. Wa alaykumu s-salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 10:22am
Wa alaikum Salam,
Race, color, ethnicity are categories that we have in this world. In the next world, there would be only one race, human race. There will be only one color, a human color that is pleasing to eyes, and there will be only one ethnicity. It will be a world of the most beautiful people inside and outside. Don't worry, you would be the most admired person there. Focus on doing things in this world that would take you there.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2021 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Anin Anin wrote:

It is not fair that other people's dreams and desires can come true but mines can't because it is unrealistic. Can somebody help me am I wrong? Thanks. Wa alaykumu s-salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Kirstenwilliamson23 View Drop Down
Male Catholic
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirstenwilliamson23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2021 at 7:51pm
There is nothing to worry about. Do not to think about and it and just continue the good thing that you are doing. Even if some people around you are testing you. Focus on your goals and be a great person.
Anin View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2021 at 1:12pm
Can my desire still come true for me in Jannah, though?
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2021 at 2:10pm
Only God will answer this question. What we know is that umans will be in their purest stage of existence.

Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic