IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Existence and Meaning  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Existence and Meaning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5dthiking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Existence and Meaning
    Posted: 09 May 2021 at 4:59am

I would like to share with you the call for application for a Summer School certificate program at Uskudar University titled “Existence and Meaning: A Multidimensional Approach” which will be held between June 7 - July 23, 2021. The program is based on a premise that ideology-free science and authentic Divine messages do not contradict each other, as they both come from the same source. The program will present a five-dimensional (5D) thinking approach based on Said Nursi’s mana-i harfi method to read the book of the universe to derive character lessons. The program consists of three courses with a total of 9 college credit hours. The courses will be taught through Zoom by several professors with a diverse specialty.

The brief information about the program is provided in the attached flyer. For further information, please visit the program website: 

https://5dthinking.org/cp/summer21

The program is designed for advanced undergraduate and graduate students as well as independent researchers, scholars, and educators. I kindly invite you to apply to the program and/or forward this message to others who might be interested in it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic