IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Love thy neighbor  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Love thy neighbor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love thy neighbor
    Posted: 08 May 2021 at 1:20pm
Jews Christians and Muslims share one common identy. We are all monotheists-so why the hate? In my part of the world (Ireland) protestants and Catholics kill and hurt each other over trivial matters yet share the same Bible and God. So why the hate? Same God & same theology yet they fight each other with guns and petrol bombs. Love thy neighbor!!!!
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2022 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Blackangel Blackangel wrote:

Jews Christians and Muslims share one common identy. We are all monotheists-so why the hate? In my part of the world (Ireland) protestants and Catholics kill and hurt each other over trivial matters yet share the same Bible and God. So why the hate? Same God & same theology yet they fight each other with guns and petrol bombs. Love thy neighbor!!!!

Yemeni children chewing and eating there fingers as they are so hungry. Withholding aid is arguably a war crime. Can you set up aid corridors so people can get life saving aid. If the conflicting parties can infiltrate bombs and bullets into Yemen then why not food?

30000 princes/princesses in head chopping Saudia Arabia. I'm looking forward to having a single fish and a big boy burger in a few weeks. Open up aid corridors and give me a reason not to.Dr Donald Falik??

Same with Iran. They Smuggle bullet's and grenades into Yemen but not food. Do the soldiers starve?

Two million children at risk of severe malnutrition and starving to death and you wonder why I mention Dr Donald Falik? The holocaust killed 6 million Jewish people. Two million children starving and getting bombed and you show not a jot of compassion. Is that in the spirit of jihad?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic