IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Education
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Best Online Quran Institute For Kids & Adults  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Online Quran Institute For Kids & Adults

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quranclassonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Online Quran Institute For Kids & Adults
    Posted: 09 March 2021 at 6:01am
Quran Class Online UK is an online Quran Academy for kids and adults. Quran Class Online UK is a professional institution for teaching and memorizing the Quran for Muslims to know about Islam and the Quran. We have students in the USA, UK, Canada, and other countries. We offer many courses include the basics Qaida course, Quran with tajweed rules. Quran memorization course. Daily Duas ( supplication) courses. And many other Islamic courses. We have highly qualified male and female Quran teachers. Providing 3 days free trial classes for student satisfaction. So, what are you waiting for? Join us now to start learning the Quran!
hamna22 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamna22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2021 at 7:52am
No doubt QURAN is the best book to read in the world. As the Holy month RAMADAN is coming soon and im looking for Ramadan Poetry and Quotes to share and i found Shayari Corner with best quotes.
Bilal Ali View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bilal Ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2021 at 6:48am

In my opinion, Quran Schooling is the best online Quran academy when it comes to learning the Holy Quran for Kids and Adults. It’s mainly because they have the same courses for kids and adults separately.

Learn Quran Online For Kids

Learn Quran Online For Adults

In this way, they have specially trained tutors who can help you learn the Holy Quran whether you are a kid or an adult.

I hired them to teach my kid how to read the Holy Quran. Their tutors did a pretty impressive job. That’s why I am recommending them when it comes to teaching the Holy Quran to children.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic