IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is God Evil?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is God Evil?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2021 at 1:59pm
We will ask him when we reach there.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2021 at 2:14pm
Agreed. Do you believe in hell fire as defined by prophet Muhammad pbuh? To me hell fire portrays God as a sadist. I've always had a problem with the concept of hell and such as it means I'm supposed to believe God is a rampant sadist. Arguably sin is the manifestation of psychological personality disorders or psychiatric disorder. Am I supposed to believe that mentally ill people are tortured by God because of there personality type?? For example psychopaths have different neurology than so called normal people. Am I supposed to believe God tortures people because of there DNA? (psychopathic traits)
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2021 at 2:29pm
you are entitled to your be;ief. No argument.aa
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2021 at 2:05pm
peace 
Focus on your obligations.
Let him do his.
aslan
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 3:28pm
I've thought about this and have generated two ideas.

1) God has no moral compass (ask the Ethiopians ) whose children starved to death in the 80s. God let's children die of cancer etc etc

2) God hates humanity and his creation

As a colleague said GOD HAS ALOT TO ANSWER FOR. God writes books on morality and ethics is all powerful yet let's babies starve to death. Says it all

As an observer pointed out the book of revelations in the Christian Bible is the true face of religion. Hatred violence and death. The book of revelations is the only book in the Christian Bible that is devoid of morality
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2021 at 2:44pm
Salam,
Thanks for raising these critical questions

You said God hates humanity and his creation. 
He does not. His guidance is a living proof. He wants us to act humbly and if we do not act, we are responsible for our deviations. 
If people die of hunger, humans are responsible for that. They do not want to share God's resources with those who are suffering.
Aslam

Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2021 at 7:23pm
Salutations. Does God not have a duty of care? Every 3.7 seconds a child dies needlessly from starvation and preventable disease and other disease and disorder like cancer. Why are children conceived born scream in agony and die?A companionate God would have saved hundreds of millions from dying from cancer. Every 40 seconds a person commits suicide- is it complicated for an all powerful God to make people happy. Yes I am haughty and egotistical and not meek. I got wiped out by magik and am a mess. Trust me God controls the weather. Peace

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2021 at 6:26pm
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic