IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Desire to sin  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Desire to sin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mouk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Desire to sin
    Posted: 25 December 2020 at 2:15pm
Salam alaikum
as you know sheikh i live in the west and kind of grew up here, therefore i identify myself as a muslim german rather than an arab-muslim. lately I´ve been desiring zina although i´m certain that it is makrooh and haram and i know that allah would grant me a joyful nikah if i rejected commiting zina.
sheikh i know that it is haram so please i just need an answer to my following question:
in a Dua can I ask God to give me the opportionity to commit zina and then ask him to accept my repentance after that. So is it possible to ask for such allowance and then really getting it eventhough it is a bad deed. Please just give me an answer, and please some dawah
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 9:33pm
Wa alaikum salam
No you can not make a dua that is not permitted. Zina is not allowed. So the dua to grant you the permission of Zina is also not allowed. 
Please try to get married. Develp restraint. Think about other things. Allah will help you find a spouse, inshallah.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic