IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interesting Dream or Nightmare?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Dream or Nightmare?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 10:43pm
My humble opinion.........

I agree with sister umm ziba, but if we know that our words are hurting someone, why can't we just keep quite???

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 3:31am

Bismillah,

Recently my younger brother and I have been spending a lot of time together and I love and respect him tremendously.  When I call someone "My Little Brother"  it is not meant as a dimunitive but actually refers to a familial, sisterly feeling.  I apologize for offending you Brother Israfil.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
saja91 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saja91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 4:17pm

wow.. well i think alot of dreams can mean many things maybe this one is that something big will come up in your life and someone will try to stop you .... this reminds me my dad was messing around and told my cousin abed about a dream he had.. so my dad says "hey abed i had this dream last night that i was standing on a mountain in phalestine and i farted  and the moutain shook itself can you tell me what this dream means???" so my cousin says "this means that the jews are gonna bomb phalestine" lol my dad looked him in the eye and says wow "i wonder what will happen " so my cousin told him what it may mean in many ways and then my dad tells him "you know that i never had a dream " it still makes me giggle .... 

peace

salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 11:44pm
don't carry on this disussion further  or else u will dissolve in your dreams
It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Sisters I will not tolerate insults in the form of such covert statements against myself nor anyone else while I'm here. Sister herjihad and Sister ummziba please go the African-American Slavery thread and you'll see how far fetched this indivudal's point can get. Point or not this is not sound advice. Although I don't expect you two to understand, after all I'm the "little brother" here right?

Ma'lish brother Israfil ma'lish.   Perhaps there was a more sensitive way for "S" to offer you the advice you asked for.  

When I read your original post it reminded me of a certain ayat.  I didn't respond though because I wasn't sure how my comment would be taken.  It's so easy to be misunderstood online.  Body language and tone of voice go a long way in a conversation.

Lastly, you're "Big brother" to me

Salaam

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 2:18am

[/QUOTE]

It's so easy to be misunderstood online.  Body language and tone of voice go a long way in a conversation.

[/QUOTE]

You are soooo right!
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic