IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - suffering from Black Magic since last 20 years  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

suffering from Black Magic since last 20 years

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haadiya95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: suffering from Black Magic since last 20 years
    Posted: 04 December 2020 at 6:45am
Asalam U Alaikum brothers and sisters. 
I’m a girl and I’m 27 years old. I’ll try to put this short. I use to live in Saudi with my dad and mum and 2 brothers. My dad use to sexually harass me since I was 11-12 years old. After some years we came back to our native place. I don’t know how to explain this. I was a intelligent girl but with low self esteem. I had and have zero confidence. My father left us but he did black magic on me. It’s been 20 years now and I’m helpless and my mother is helpless and old. I have done Ruqya Treatment and Surah Al baqarah but nothing works. When the Raaqi use to read Ruqya on me I use to have zero effect. Sometimes I felt dizzy but nothing much. My condition is becoming worse now. I pray and read duas and Quran but nothing works. My mother is worried about me. I wanted to study but I couldn’t and at last I failed multiple times. 

I don’t even know how to ask for help. I feel useless. My condition is miserable. Allah help me. If anyone can help me regarding this i will be very greatful. Please help my mother is old, she cries seeing me like this. Please help. 
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2021 at 5:59pm
Salutations. I've been a victim of magik for 12 years and I know how soul destroying it is. Firstly keep moving. The longer you remain static the worse the magik. Secondly don't talk to the spirits. Thirdly don't focus on the touching feelings- it will make the touching feelings feel stronger. I find Epson salts in a bath helps or swimming in sea water helps. If the spirits are in your brain (possession) then tranquillisers might help. Get as much sleep as you can and pray to the love for mercy. I don't want to say it but Religion didn't really help me with magik either. I pray you find freedom from your burdens. Peace
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 5:12pm
Religion never helped me either. Conclusion MAGIK CANT BE DEFEATED BY RELIGION. DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic