IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ayat 14, Surat Ta-Ha...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ayat 14, Surat Ta-Ha...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Fauzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ayat 14, Surat Ta-Ha...
    Posted: 12 October 2020 at 2:57pm
As-Salaam alaikum,

Ayat 14 of Surat Ta-Ha (20:14) of the Holy Qur'an reads:--

"Verily, I am God:
      There is no god but I:
      So serve Me (only), and establish regular (Sallat)
      prayer for celebrating My Praise (Zikr)."

Establishing Sallat means having spiritual connection with Allah and observing Him in the heart,as the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:-- "There is no Sallat without the presence of  heart (before Allah)."

In Sallat with presence of heart, our organs are busy in bowing and prostrating, the tongue will be reciting the Qur'an but the heart is engaged in the remembrance and vision of Allah, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2020 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Abu Fauzi Abu Fauzi wrote:

...the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:-- "There is no Sallat without the presence of  heart (before Allah)."...

Abu Fauzi,

Wa Alaikas-Salaam,

I could not find this Hadith anywhere... Could you please show me where it is copied from? or who reported it? or who narrated it?

I have said this before, and here I am repeating it:
Nowadays' audience (Muslims and Non-Muslims, young and old) is sophisticated, it has changed (from the remote small villages of centuries ago)... they demand that your 'quotes', 'claims' and 'assertions' be backed by sources, links and evidence... therefore we have to respect their wishes and always give them the chance to verify the authenticity of what we are presenting them with (without them having to ask)... This is even more important when what we present them with is a mere translation, not the original Arabic text... Don't you agree?

So I am asking: Where can we find this Hadith?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic