IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dishearted someone  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dishearted someone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dishearted someone
    Posted: 30 September 2020 at 2:32pm
Salam, 
Today i was gOing on my bike and suddenly one boy of my age came on bike from behind and we got clashed in each other but none of us got injeries or something. At that time i said him to that should follow traffic rules and he replied that i am wrong after that i dont know what happend i got off from my bike and started swearing at him he didnt swear at me people came an sorted out thing, as soon as i reach home my heart got heavy and it was like stone i realised my mistake even i begged Allah to forgive me but i think Allah wont forgive me as i have hurted human fellings now thing is i cant find him so i can ask him for forgivness what shall i do now? There was no physical fight just exchnage of words. I cant sleep thinking Allah will punish me, im 20 and praying thajjud and namaz from 2 years constantly. I have a soft heart but at that moment i was like full blind im still thinking how can i do this to someone that was not me i never rage at someone or swear at someone like this :/ 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic