IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Resurgence Of Western Imperialism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resurgence Of Western Imperialism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resurgence Of Western Imperialism
    Posted: 01 June 2005 at 5:17am

Zaman please forgive Feziwig. He has disappeared. He was a simple case of convoluted terrible envy of anything even vaguely Islamic or Muslim. I feel he was a "mole" planted by some agencies on this website to distract our energy.

Kindly forgive our loveable friend Bharatia. He sounds quite like the Bharatia Janata Party. Please don't even ask him how was India a naval power (before the Muslim arrival as he claims) when it was considered a maha paap to ever cross the sea in Hindumat?

I hope you would also ignore to mention the sheer historic fact to him that the Hindu-Muslim harmony brought about a period when India did become a global power. The hungry lice-ridden unwashed Brits didn't arrive in India to set up some English Language academies for the Indians. They came to a country that produced 72% of the global produce and was sought by all Europeans at that hour.

Also no use to mention to him that all the communities in India rose against the plundering filthy Brits in 1857. And that it was only the Mayo Plan that divided India and produced brainwashed idiots who chose to ignore their own historical heritage and just hurl abuse all round but except at the real enemies.

An English friend of mine was touring India a few years ago. His tour guide paused his introduction for a moment when Nigel asked him: Where would your tourism be but for all these Mughal buildings?

No need to mention that to our self claiming Bharat loving friend who fails to realise that Bharat is a country of 137 different nations - of all the 1070 million souls. It doesn't just belong to some hardcore extremist Bharatias or some other such BJPites.

Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:23pm

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

British have left dear Yusuf brother... But the war which started when the first Muslim invaded Bharat, hasn't over yet!

Then it's clear you first have no real conception of the historical processes involved, and second truly have an irrational hatred of Muslims.

And therefore our dialogue is finished.

Yusuf
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:20pm
I really dont know about Bengal...Brother Zaman...I was talking about present day India where more than 90% of Muslims speak Urdu and are fairer.

Edited by bharatiya
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:53am
Then how do you explain such a large concentration of Muslims in Bengal which was a relatively peoaceful area in the Medieval Ages??
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:11am
Asalam walaikum brother Zaman,

I find it funny when people talk about 'aryans', 'caste' system and other 'evils' of 'hinduism'.

The 'aryan' theory really is 'coooooooooooool'.  Here is the 'aryan' invasion theory.

The war of Mahabharata happened at Kurukshetra(Himachal Pradesh) at around 3200 BC.  And Rama was born at Ayodhya(Uttar Pradesh) centuries before the war.

Then how could 'aryans' invade 'dravidians' at around 1800 BC?

Lets forget about these.

According to 'hindu' calender, this is the year 5206.  This is the 52nd century of the Kali Yuga, the last of the four Yugas.

One of our fellow members was saying that I was changing 'history'.  He was asking about Mohanjadaro and Harappa.  He was saying that 'aryans' invaded or rather migrated to Bharat.

If thats true, why don't the west have anything similar to 'hinduism'?

Well, I dont want to debate anymore.

What I believe is,

1. There was no 'aryan' migration.  All Bharatiya are natives.

2. Most of the Muslims living in our country are not the converted Muslims.

Our very own 'historians' do not agree with these statements(strange!).  But that does not bother me.  If Muslims believe that 'hinduism' is not a good religion, then why can't I believe these simple truths.

Peace and Love.

Edited by bharatiya
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:01am

That is because of the climate. Yuo can see most of the Hindus who are diplaced from the Kashmir are Pandits, you hear less of lower caste Hindu being displaced from there, because there are none.

Besides, you know most of the Upper caste Hindus are Aryans, they are the group of people from the Caucus. But their skin colour has changed over a period of time because they have been living in a tropical climate.

Edited by ZamanH
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:06pm
Brother Zaman,

If thats true, then why do most of them have Urdu as their mother tongue and why do they have a fairer skin?
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:39am

Ancestors of most of the Muslims were lower caste Hindus who converted to Islam. I hope you understand Muslims in India are not foreigners.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic