IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Making Dua with unrealistic expectations  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Making Dua with unrealistic expectations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zubi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Making Dua with unrealistic expectations
    Posted: 02 September 2020 at 3:52pm
Salam im new here and im sorry if i posted in the wrong section. 
I am a male 26 years of age and I have fallen in love with this girl and our friendship started strong but i screwed it up by making a very naive comment about her father ( nothing bad or with malcontent ). I some times say and do things very bluntly and it is my fault that the relations ship ( not being gf/bf, just friends ) deteriorated to nothing. 
Ever since i have prayed every day and prayed tahajjud as well that she may forgive my naive comment and may Allah make a place in her heart for me as well as to get married to her.
I have been told to marry her or to go after her is a fools errand and that she has lost interest in me etc. 
But i am a persistent and resilient person and i shall keep on making dua for her. I make the 3 duas ,
1 - she forgives me and we start communicating again 
2 - if she is bad for me , may Allah make her worthy/better and we can live together 
3- May Allah do what ever he deems best 

I am just lost as to if any thing will happen , its coming near to a month since we talked , i dont know if what i am doing is right or not . I always bank on the fact that NO ONE KNOWS THE FUTURE and only Allah knows the future so he may bless me some how. I am hanging out in a small thread of optimism as to may Allah grant me my dua if not may her unburden my heart. 
Please i just need to know what to do , i am ever so lost and confused . I am not the best person , i have sinned alot and may not be the most naik , but if there is one dua i could have it would be to have her. 
Sorry if i sound very arrogant or such.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic