IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Massacre of Karbala: A Historical Analysis  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Massacre of Karbala: A Historical Analysis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Massacre of Karbala: A Historical Analysis
    Posted: 18 August 2020 at 11:17pm
https://www.islamicity.org/5547/the-massacre-of-karbala-a-historical-analysis-dr-yasir-qadhi/

The Massacre of Karbala: A Historical Analysis" from the Sunni tradition.

"Is it appropriate for you to kill the likes of me? I am the son of the daughter of your Prophet. There is no other grandson of a prophet who remains on the face of the earth aside from me."

Journey back in history to revisit one of the most controversial and misconstrued events in Islamic history: The Massacre of Karbala.

Are Sunnis 'on the side of Yazid' or 'on the side of Husayn'? Who is to blame for the death of Husayn? Should we curse Yazid?

Join Dr. Yasir Qadhi as he analyzes and contextualizes the events that led up to the martyrdom of al-Husayn (radiAllahu `anhu), its occurrence and aftermath.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic