IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Struggling believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help
    Posted: 13 August 2020 at 1:56am
In the last couple of years I have become a better Muslim. However to achieve this I had to leave a lot of my friends. I literally just have my family now. I love them and we are close but there are things I struggle with that I cant talk to my family about. It has gone to the point where I feel I am going close to zina. 
I know how bad it is but i really struggle as the person is someone I see everyday at work. I keep turning her away but when I'm weak I just start flltalking to her and I need help. I also have bad habits from my past which I cant stop alhamdulillah I haven't done zina yet or even got a girlfriend but I feel like I might slip any one of these days. I was wondering if anyone can give advice on what I should do to stay away from haram and keep my gaze low.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic