IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In a mental institution for 2 years or life?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In a mental institution for 2 years or life?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youssefbaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In a mental institution for 2 years or life?
    Posted: 10 August 2020 at 10:28am
Salamun Alaikum 
I arrived home today and my mother told me I don't look alright. Then she was talking on the phone to my father saying I think he's hallucinating. I believe that she. And let me just say. I have no clue but What if other people in my family. The ones that are left are in agreeance with her? Earlier today I had a great feeling and thought that Allah gives me something and then takes it away. Is my speech and thoughts. It is also a terrible feeling. It is also a great feeling. I don't want to get sent to a mental institution for the rest of my life or 2 years. There is institutionalizations in my past. My disease is that I have no thoughts. Unless I am asked a question. I have thoughts but they're few. It is bad that I have few thoughts very rarely. That's why I say I have no thoughts. Do the doctors decide or do they only hear what my parents tell them that is not true? What about me and the doctors? I don't want to get sent to the mental institution for the rest of my life or  2 years. Do I need to say please help? I don't think so. But I feel like i should say it. Please Help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic