IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Alternation of Day and Night: A Sign in the Qu  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Alternation of Day and Night: A Sign in the Qu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Alternation of Day and Night: A Sign in the Qu
    Posted: 28 July 2020 at 2:15pm
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2020 at 3:04am
Can you tell me what the actual claim is?

What about night and day makes the Alah the one true god as opposed to all the other gods out there?
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2020 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

What about night and day makes the Alah the one true god as opposed to all the other gods out there?
Sorry I want to explain in this matter.
We can see that there's day and night, and no one can do this kind of phenomenon except Allah (in Islam).

As for the other Gods out there, it's up to each other's beliefs if there is indeed a word of their God in their Book which states "in the alternation of night to day and day to night there is His greatness for those with common sense."

It's better than not believing at all.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2020 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Sorry I want to explain in this matter.
We can see that there's day and night, and no one can do this kind of phenomenon except Allah (in Islam).

As for the other Gods out there, it's up to each other's beliefs if there is indeed a word of their God in their Book which states "in the alternation of night to day and day to night there is His greatness for those with common sense."

It's better than not believing at all.

So the claim is that "Day and night are the result of Allah's will. And that no other god story will explain how this happens."

As somebody who does not belive in any god at all you can understand that I would need evidence to support this and some sort of explaination as to why it all happened for those bilions of years there were before humans were here to see it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic