IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - help me please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help me please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrx1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me please
    Posted: 28 June 2020 at 8:34am
Sorry for the bad english but i need an advice basically you can not imagine how unlucky i am from physical handicap to multiple professional failures to a verry rich man stealling my fiancée and marrying her ,that pushed me in to a severe depression even though i know it's an ibtilaa from allah swt ,and i am still gratefull to him the problem is some people started calling me x the crazy and i ended up hitting someone with a knife ,thankfully he survived and i was sent to an asylum for a while, now i am back home and the provocations started again ,my question is did i fail my test by having a murderous nia ,and what would you do in this case?

MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 6:10am
Assalamu alaika brother,

Never resort to violence... if you study the life of our Prophet PBUH, as well as other prophets before him, you will learn the meaning of true 'patience' (Sabr) in the face of provocation, humiliation and calamity.

This is clearly a 'test' from Allah SWT, so my advice is: Sabr and Duaa.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic