IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - give me verses of islam that are tolerant and kind  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

give me verses of islam that are tolerant and kind

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: give me verses of islam that are tolerant and kind
    Posted: 31 January 2021 at 2:11am
Originally posted by IsabellaRonnalds IsabellaRonnalds wrote:

Islam is truly a beautiful and great religion, I don't understand why the world dislikes the Arabs so much.

The first part of your statement is correct, however the second part shows that you are confusing Arabs with Muslims!

Please allow me to 'clear' things up for you:

Are all Muslims Arabs? Answer: No
Are all Arabs Muslims? Answer: No
Does the world dislike Arabs? Answer: No, apart from those who feel that they are far more 'supreme and superior', or those who object to the 'existence' of anyone with a different race, skin color, religion, language...etc... I believe there is a 'name' for them.

A quick search on the internet:

IsabellaRonnalds View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Baptist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IsabellaRonnalds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2020 at 12:43am
Islam is truly a beautiful and great religion, I don't understand why the world dislikes the Arabs so much.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 5:31am
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

Mercy towards prisoners of war in Islam

Was there by any means that Muhammad could have prevented his wars? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 4:59am
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

Mercy towards prisoners of war in Islam

Very nice and mercifull.

March 624: Uqbah bin Abu Muayt

A similar story as that of al-Nadr can be told about Uqba bin Abu Muayt. He too harassed and mocked Muhammad in Mecca and wrote derogatory verses about him. He too was captured during the Battle of Badr, and Muhammad ordered him to be executed. "But who will look after my children, O Muhammad?" Uqba cried with anguish. "Hell," retorted the prophet coldly. Then the sword of one of his followers cut through Uqba’s neck.

After the prophet’s victory at Badr, he was not always magnanimous. This passage finds him mocking the enemy dead in the middle of the night, as their bodies lie motionless in a pit:

. . . The apostle’s companions heard him saying in the middle of the night, "O people of the pit: O Utbah, O Shayba, O Ummayya, O Abu Jahl,"  enumerating all who had been thrown in the pit"Have you found what Allah promises you is true? I have found that what my Lord promised me is true." The Muslims said, "Are you calling to dead bodies?" He answered: "you cannot hear what I say better than they, but they cannot answer me. (Ibn Ishaq, p. 306)

The reliable hadith collector and editor Bukhari confirms Ibn Ishaq’s account.

These were the battles of Allah's Apostle (which he fought), and while mentioning (the Badr battle) he said, "While the corpses of the pagans were being thrown into the well, Allah's Apostle said (to them), 'Have you found what your Lord promised true?" 'Abdullah said, "Some of the Prophet's companions said, "O Allah's Apostle! You are addressing dead people.' Allah's Apostle replied, 'You do not hear what I am saying, better than they.' (Bukhari)

In this tradition the prophet is shown taunting the dead in a well, not a pit, and he seems to have done this in broad daylight. Maybe these are two different episodes in Ibn Ishaq and Bukhari; regardless, they convey the same unpleasant message.

Why should this taunting surprise us, since Muhammad learned it from Allah? Sura 7 was revealed before Muhammad’s Hijrah in AD 622, and the Quran in Sura 7:44 says:

And the dwellers of Paradise will call out to the dwellers of the Fire (saying): "We have indeed found true what our Allah had promised us; have you also found true, what your Allah promised (warnings, etc.)?" They shall say: "Yes." Then a crier will proclaim between them: "The Curse of Allâh is on the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong­doers, etc.)" (Hilali and Khan, their insertions).

This passage, using surprisingly similar language as that recorded in Ibn Ishaq and Bukhari, says that the dwellers of Islamic paradise yell at the dwellers of hell, and this scene apparently takes place in the Last Day. But Muhammad gets a head start after the Battle of Badr and down here on earth.

What makes these double murders so terrible is that the accusations that Muhammad invented fables turn out to be true. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 3:34am
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by holy999 holy999 wrote:

can you say me it ? give me some that talk about love and tolerance..  in the quran!
Hi..Holy999, 
Yes, I can.
Here are some examples of verses in the Quran about love and tolerance, including:

(Quran 60: 7)
عَسَى اللّٰهُ اَنْ يَّجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِيْنَ عَادَيْتُمْ مِّنْهُمْ مَّوَدَّةً    ۗ   وَاللّٰهُ قَدِيْرٌ ۗ  وَاللّٰهُ غَفُوْرٌ رَّحِيْمٌ
"May Allah cause affection between you and those who have been enemies between them. Allah Almighty. And Allah is Forgiving, Most Merciful."

This verse explains the existence of the commandment of affection towards fellow human beings (love).

(Quran 2: 256)
Allah Ta'ala Said:
لَاۤ اِكْرَاهَ فِى الدِّيْنِ  ۗ  قَدْ تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ ۚ   
"There is no compulsion in (adhering to) religion (Islam), in fact it is clear (the difference) between the right path and the false path."

This verse explains the existence of tolerance, because there is no justification for the compulsion to embrace Islam.
Muslims are only obliged to convey the truth from Allah to humans in a good and wise way.

(Quran 10: 41)
Allah Ta'ala Said:
وَاِنْ كَذَّبُوْكَ فَقُلْ لِّيْ عَمَلِيْ وَلَـكُمْ عَمَلُكُمْ  ۚ  اَنْـتُمْ بَرِيْۤـئُوْنَ مِمَّاۤ اَعْمَلُ وَاَنَاۡ بَرِيْٓءٌ مِّمَّا تَعْمَلُوْنَ
"And if they (still) deny you (Muhammad) then say, for me my work and for you your work. You are not responsible for what I do and I am not responsible for what you do."

The form of tolerance in this verse is if you find people who deny (do not believe in Islam), insult etc, then Muslims do not need to be angry, but tell them; your deeds for you and my deeds for me, because every charity will be held accountable by Allah who created us all.
And many more.

What did Muhammad do with the victim's relatives after his wars did take proper care of them?
To those of Muhammad victims who have died in his wars did he gave them proper burial ceremony?
Yes, of course, all his companions who dead in the war were prayed before burial.

So only his companions got a proper burial I talk about his enemies his victims and their families how did Muhammad treated them after his wars?
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2020 at 4:31am
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2020 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

can you say me it ? give me some that talk about love and tolerance..  in the quran!
Hi..Holy999, 
Yes, I can.
Here are some examples of verses in the Quran about love and tolerance, including:

عَسَى اللّٰهُ اَنْ يَّجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِيْنَ عَادَيْتُمْ مِّنْهُمْ مَّوَدَّةً    ۗ   وَاللّٰهُ قَدِيْرٌ ۗ  وَاللّٰهُ غَفُوْرٌ رَّحِيْمٌ
"May Allah cause affection between you and those who have been enemies between them. Allah Almighty. And Allah is Forgiving, Most Merciful."

This verse explains the existence of the commandment of affection towards fellow human beings (love).

Allah Ta'ala Said:
"There is no compulsion in (adhering to) religion (Islam), in fact it is clear (the difference) between the right path and the false path."

This verse explains the existence of tolerance, because there is no justification for the compulsion to embrace Islam.
Muslims are only obliged to convey the truth from Allah to humans in a good and wise way.

Allah Ta'ala Said:
وَاِنْ كَذَّبُوْكَ فَقُلْ لِّيْ عَمَلِيْ وَلَـكُمْ عَمَلُكُمْ  ۚ  اَنْـتُمْ بَرِيْۤـئُوْنَ مِمَّاۤ اَعْمَلُ وَاَنَاۡ بَرِيْٓءٌ مِّمَّا تَعْمَلُوْنَ
"And if they (still) deny you (Muhammad) then say, for me my work and for you your work. You are not responsible for what I do and I am not responsible for what you do."

The form of tolerance in this verse is if you find people who deny (do not believe in Islam), insult etc, then Muslims do not need to be angry, but tell them; your deeds for you and my deeds for me, because every charity will be held accountable by Allah who created us all.
And many more.

What did Muhammad do with the victim's relatives after his wars did take proper care of them?
To those of Muhammad victims who have died in his wars did he gave them proper burial ceremony?
Yes, of course, all his companions who dead in the war were prayed before burial.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2020 at 3:23pm

Hi..Holy999, 
Yes, I can.

Allah Ta'ala Said:

Allah Ta'ala Said:

And many more.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic