IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wife insulting behaviour  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wife insulting behaviour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male Isam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usman92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife insulting behaviour
    Posted: 04 April 2020 at 11:44am
Asalam o Alaikum
I have been in nikah since last two years and is talking to my wife on mobile phone. My wife is very caring nd loving but sometimes she gets into a behaviour of insulting me with her words tries to provoke me and make me feel degraded with her words. She has even ask for divorce without any valid reason. What should i do coz the insulting behaviour is hurting alot nd its unbearable
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2020 at 6:35am
Perhaps a manifestation of her own insecurities or your failure to fully comprehend what your words or actions contribute to her defensiveness. What to do? Don't respond in kind, make dua, and seek to draw yourself and your wife closer to Allah. Try to place your emphasis in this relationship upon her good qualities, ignore and give excuses for her bad qualities. Praise her for the behaviors you find pleasant and give gifts. Allah bless you and her with good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic