IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - contagious disease "corona virus" etc cure  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

contagious disease "corona virus" etc cure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mahmud200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: contagious disease "corona virus" etc cure
    Posted: 09 April 2020 at 5:01am
Bismillahir Ra'hmaanir Ra'heem.
As-salamu 'Alaikum.
To know do's and don't of various epidemic , pandemics and diseases throughout the world, just go to the official website of :
 World Health Organisation, WHO.
UNICEF.
To know hints and tips of survival go to the website of secretsofsurvival.
To know Islamic hints just search the net using these words:
Medicine of the Prophet
Tib e Nabawi
Tibb e Nabvi
Sunnah of eating
Sunnah of drinking
Sunnah of sleeping
If there are multiple conflicting hints, choose the safer opinion, or find a mid-way.
Also, just think about in thus way: InshaAllah Muslims will be safe from Coronaviruses, but are Muslims really safe?  What guarantee is there Muslims will not be attacked again in Middle-East, India, Myanmar, Thailand, etc

Regarding COVID-19 type of coronavirus:

Originally posted by rawatansihirJuhaetth tighsiks, Maulana Hamid,  in Malaysia was down with the COVID and warded for 4 days. He shared his recitations with one of the tabligh members, Zulkhairi:<br><br>1) Sura Taghabun  ( <a href=https://quran.com/64 target=_blank rel=nofollow>https://quran.com/64</a> ) 18 verses only<br><br>2) The amal given through dream:<br><br>3x Salawat<br>3x Fatiha<br>3x Sura Ikhlas<br>313x Hasbunallah wa ni mal wakil<br>3x Salawat<br><br>I hope this is usefulAmal by Maulana Hamif for  COVID.jpg<br>[/quote rawatansihirJuhaetth tighsiks, Maulana Hamid,  in Malaysia was down with the COVID and warded for 4 days. He shared his recitations with one of the tabligh members, Zulkhairi:

1) Sura Taghabun  ( https://quran.com/64 ) 18 verses only

2) The amal given through dream:

3x Salawat
3x Fatiha
3x Sura Ikhlas
313x Hasbunallah wa ni mal wakil
3x Salawat

I hope this is usefulAmal by Maulana Hamif for  COVID.jpg
[/quote wrote:

Sheikh is now fine. AlHamdulillah.

Originally posted by rawatansihir post_id=57629 time=1585267747 user_id=58 rawatansihir post_id=57629 time=1585267747 user_id=58 wrote:

Originally posted by Mahmud200 post_id=57625 time=1585240977 user_id=17208 Mahmud200 post_id=57625 time=1585240977 user_id=17208 wrote:

Q1)    Do both Amals have to be recited every morning and every evening? Its a bit tough for people who are already reciting Amals for magic.

Q2) Does the first Amal goes like this, as usual (assuming holes and magician in the family):
3x Istigfar
1x Fatiha
(Optional:
1x Kursi,
1x Baqarah' s last 2 Ayah,
1x Ikhlas )
11x Salawat
11x Taghabun till verse 18
11x Same Salawat.
1x Ameen

Sheikh is now fine. AlHamdulillah.

[quote=rawatansihir post_id=57629 time=1585267747 user_id=58]
[quote=Mahmud200 post_id=57625 time=1585240977 user_id=17208]

Q1)    Do both Amals have to be recited every morning and every evening? Its a bit tough for people who are already reciting Amals for magic.

Q2) Does the first Amal goes like this, as usual (assuming holes and magician in the family):
3x Istigfar
1x Fatiha
(Optional:
1x Kursi,
1x Baqarah' s last 2 Ayah,
1x Ikhlas )
11x Salawat
11x Taghabun till verse 18
11x Same Salawat.
1x Ameen

:wsalam3:

A1) In my understanding, the Maulana recited 1x each day

A2) I do not know.
In my opinion, the best way to confirm that is to talk to the Maulana Hamid, or the tabligh people. Of course, after the quarantine period, midApril 2020

I hope this is useful

Another old infotmation from the same forum:

[quote=rawatansihir post_id=57601 time=1584858156 user_id=58]
:wsalam3:

Please take note that in USA,  President Trump is getting excited with 2 drugs under FDA testing to treat the Corona Covid19:
https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/20/hydroxychloroquine-chloroquine-and-other-potential-covid-19-treatments-explained/

In my personal understanding, the active ingredient is Hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine,

Reference:
http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=17520&sid=822358eac21a12fe3bb8bb6fe1f62dd5

alraqeem View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alraqeem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2020 at 1:15pm
Cure for contagious diseases,  (Corona Virus) etc from Quran and Hadith is as under:-

Step-1
------
Download Book AL Raqeem from any of the following links in Urdu or English languages. Repeatedly recite suplications given on page-75 to safeguard from Corona Virus (COVID-19) and all other contagious desieses.

OR

Step-2
------
Goto following link. Listen or Download Ayat-e-Shfa Audio to Listen daily:-

Allah Almighty is the One to Cure us. We need to strive and ask in the best possible manner.

Assalam  o Alaikum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic