IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Upcoming Ramadan Offer for Islamic Centers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Upcoming Ramadan Offer for Islamic Centers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashlynjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upcoming Ramadan Offer for Islamic Centers
    Posted: 06 March 2020 at 4:13am

Let me start by saying the traditional formula “In the Name of God the Compassionate the All‐Merciful”. With this sentence I found all the solutions to my problems, I found a magical box in which I can find everything related to my digital problems.

Any guess NO?  Further, many of you think about why I am here and what I’m talking about? So, the reason behind it is that I want to be aware of those who are facing digital problems in their Islamic centers.

So I started from myself that I’m running an Islamic center in the USA and facing a lot of problems like hard to raise funds, unable to update the community about different events, can’t generate revenue, lacking in events promotions, don’t have enough members & volunteers and many more.

But as I told you I found a magical box and that is Rawdah. Rawdah is one of the best digital solution providers, it solves all of my problems at a reasonable price with suitable packages.

Now you are thinking about how? So I just started searching and google shows me Rawdah on top with the exact keyword ‘Best masjid Management solution’ and then I entered into the Rawdah’s world where I found all of my solutions. Not only this, I had got a lot of benefits, some are mentioned below.

Benefits:

1.      Increase in Donors- Rawdah increases donors by promoting my Islamic Centers in front of my community. 

2.      Increase in Members- keep my community updated by giving them prayer timing, qibla direction, live streaming, ask imam and many other features that connect the Islamic center with their community.

3.      It’s time to go social, we make it simple - Publicity of Islamic Center through different channels of social media and enhance my Islamic Center in front of my Community.

4.      Activity - Connecting with your Community by organizing Events like Potluck, games, summing classes and many more by these activities community get relaxed from their hassle life.

5.      Local Businesses Promotions – this helps me to generate revenue for my Islamic Center.

6.      Centralized Admin Panel – giving you the centralized admin panel so you can easily manage all of your Islamic Center activities.

These are some of the benefits that I mentioned here but Rawdah helps you all the way in the best possible way.

Wait wait! In fact, the good news is that nowadays the Rawdah Ramadan offer for Islamic center is running from which they are offering up to a 40% discount on all the services. And for your ease, Rawdah gives you different packages.

The packages that Rawdah is offering are limited time offers so what are you waiting for? Just request the demo and make your life easy and connect with your community more deeply.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic