IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Apps /Softwares
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I am developing a game about Palestine Resistance  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am developing a game about Palestine Resistance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2020 at 4:47am
Do you Remember? Who misses that Golden Era? Multiplayer Madness is Back on Fursan al-Aqsa! 

The mayhem is coming soon to PC, PS3, Xbox360...

udkultimate View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2020 at 10:22am
Multiplayer SplitScreen and all its glory running on Xbox 360 RGH:

https://indiedb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque/videos/16-fursan-al-aqsa-xbox360-multiplayer1

Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2020 at 9:22am
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #7 - Making Off SplitScreen Multiplayer

In this article I discuss the technical details of how I implemented the Multiplayer with SplitScreen for my game.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque/news/fursan-al-aqsa-dev-blog-7-making-off-splitscreen-multiplayer

It's worth a reading :D

Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2020 at 11:26pm
Fursan al-Aqsa - Enemies AI Update

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque/videos/18-fursan-al-aqsa-enemies-ai-update

This video shows the updated enemies AI in action, alongside the preview of a very fun new game mode: "Blow Them Up"

Let's frag!

In the next post I will reveal the tech detail of this new AI system I created using Kismet, the Visual Programming Language of Unreal Engine 3.

Cheers!
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2020 at 9:15pm
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #8 - Enhanced Artificial Intelligence for Enemies

In this article I discuss the technical details of how I created various AI algorithms for my game entirely in Kismet, the Visual Programming Language of Unreal Engine 3.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque/news/fursan-al-aqsa-dev-blog-8-enhanced-artificial-intelligence-for-enemies

Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2020 at 7:07pm
#FursanAlaqsaGame meets @MortalKombat!

Can you guess what I am planning next to my game?

Cheers!

#Blood #KnifeKills #FinishHim #FlawlessVictory #Fatality 

Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2020 at 7:33am
Hello guys! Just want to show off here something cool I created. A cool HeadShots Counter for the Special Ops Mode.

The basic tech behind it is very simple.

On the UnrealScript Class that control the enemy behaviour, I created a boolean variable called HeadShot. Then on the TakeDamage Event of the enemy UnrealScript Class I created a small function to detect which bone of the skeleton was hit by the weapon projectile (in case Head and Neck Bones).

So whenever the weapon projectile hits the Head or Neck Bones, the boolean variable HeadShot is set to true (it begins the code as false).

And then on Kismet there is a node which can read object properties (variables). So I simply added this node to read the variable HeadShot value, and if its true, I made increment in 1 another variable (kismet variable) which is the HeadShot Counter. So that means, each time the player shoots the head of the enemy. the HeadShot Counter will increment in one, so the player performs 3 headhsots on the enemy, the HeadShotCounter will be 3.

Next step is add another counter to count total number of enemies on map. It begins by counting all enemies an add them to an array, and then add an event (Enemy Death), and each time this even occurs, one enemy will be removed fromt the array (ObjectList). So whenever this array becomes empty, that means we killed all enemyes. And after killing all the enemies, then we go there and check for the value of HeadShotsCounter variable. If I want the player to perform at least 10 HeadShots, I need to check if this variable is >= (bigger or equal) than 10. If yes, then the mission is accomplished. If it is < (less) than 10, then mission failed.

It's that simple!

Cheers!

TillLindemann View Drop Down

Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TillLindemann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2020 at 3:56pm
Thanks, I have didn't even believed that such a games could be on the PS3 and Xbox 360 but can this game even compared to what it is. So basicly I prefer to use a MMORPG games like Lol and personally for me it's good damn good since it allows me to crush the players whichever I want. However I hate when I should high my lvl up when it comes a bigger update that increases the maximum lvl. Because of that I've decided to use a LoL rank boosting since it can give me more personal time. Btw you shouldn't even play on it (offer takes care about themselves) and it's pretty cheap..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic