IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Adhkaar for morning and evening  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adhkaar for morning and evening

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adhkaar for morning and evening
    Posted: 15 October 2019 at 8:55am

Jazakallahu Khairan. Good reminder.
Universe000 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Universe000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2019 at 6:47am
Ahmad (18967) narrated that the servant of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There is no Muslim who says three time, when morning comes and when evening comes, ‘Radeeti Billahi rabban wa bi Islami deenan wa bi Muhammadin sall-Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallama nabiyyan (I am content with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as my religion, and with Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) as my Prophet),’ but it will be incumbent upon Allah to make him content on the Day of Resurrection.”

Classed as saheeh because of corroborating evidence by the commentators on al-Musnad.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic