IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For Khadija-what is true christianity  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Khadija-what is true christianity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2006 at 8:34am
neither can i - but there it is.  just ask them if theres anything true in christianity thats not in islam
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2006 at 8:31am

Originally posted by fredifreeloader fredifreeloader wrote:

for your information, angel, if you didnt know it already - according to muslims - "true christianity" is islam!!!!

I don't see how that can be.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2006 at 8:24am
for your information, angel, if you didnt know it already - according to muslims - "true christianity" is islam!!!!   everything "true" is islam for them.  they think that europe was once muslim.  they think that muslims discovered america, and converted it.  they probably think australia and antarctica were once muslim

Edited by fredifreeloader
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2006 at 7:36am

In response to your reply to Athan in the other thread of trinity....

Originally posted by Khadija Khadija wrote:

We, MUSLIMS, believe that we know what true Christianity is because we believe that God revealed that to us through the Divine Revelation when He bestowed upon the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).  Sister Khadija

yet, no muslim in all the time I have been learning islam has stated what true christianity is. All that is mentioned is that you believe in the injeel, but cannot say what part of the bible /scriptures of christianity is the injeel. If you don't know what part or what is the injeel then how can you know what is the true christianity ? 

You believe that you know what true christianity is, then state what it is.

I have never come across a muslim who has actually mention that they (or should I say MUSLIMS) know/believe what true christainity is.

May I ask the christian people who will inevitabitly participate NOT to inject what is right or wrong here according to christianity or what it says to be the truth. In other words I don't want you to correct what you see as wrong.

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic