IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Allah is great  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allah is great

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allah is great
    Posted: 24 May 2019 at 8:32am
Alhamdulillah for Islam!
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2019 at 12:28pm
I recommend doing something to serve others, and finding a creative outlet.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
BonK View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2019 at 1:30pm
I volunteer every month at soup kitchen, I help out every 2 weeks after school club, I volunteer with victims, I volunteer and help children with aspirations. I do a lot.... I do many things that I believe should get me good... I do things out of my comfort zone go places, SMILE- when it physically hurts to smile!!! What else can I do :(
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2019 at 11:13pm
Bonk...,
What is suggested by David, true. And I will try to add suggestions for you.If you are a Muslim, don't try to commit suicide, please meditate on the following word of Allah.
"And don't commit suicide. Indeed, Allah is Merciful to you. And whoever acts like that by breaking the law and wrongdoing, he will go to hell. That is easy for Allah."(An-Nisa 4:29,30)
Verily, Allah is Merciful to you, what you think is bad, is not necessarily bad according to Allah, but if according to Allah it is good, it is certainly good for you, as in His word.

Bonk, my advice is immediately to do your duty to Allah, so that Allah will prove His love for you.
Many other people who are in the same boat with you, even worse, but they are patient in facing the problems of their lives, and they continue to worship Allah, because they are very sure that Allah will give His help.
If you are not liked by others because of the state of your body's appearance, then leave them as long as Allah likes you and loves you.

Allah gives you a life test, in fact Allah will put you into His heaven later if you continue to worship Him.
Please don't give up because Allah always be with you in every where you are.
Hopefully my advice will be useful for you. Aameen.

HabibUrRehman View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HabibUrRehman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2019 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Bonk...,
What is suggested by David, true. And I will try to add suggestions for you.If you are a Muslim, don't try to commit suicide, please meditate on the following word of Allah.
"And don't commit suicide. Indeed, Allah is Merciful to you. And whoever acts like that by breaking the law and wrongdoing, he will go to hell. That is easy for Allah."(An-Nisa 4:29,30)
Verily, Allah is Merciful to you, what you think is bad, is not necessarily bad according to Allah, but if according to Allah it is good, it is certainly good for you, as in His word.

Bonk, my advice is immediately to do your duty to Allah, so that Allah will prove His love for you.
Many other people who are in the same boat with you, even worse, but they are patient in facing the problems of their lives, and they continue to worship Allah, because they are very sure that Allah will give His help.
If you are not liked by others because of the state of your body's appearance, then leave them as long as Allah likes you and loves you.

Allah gives you a life test, in fact Allah will put you into His heaven later if you continue to worship Him.
Please don't give up because Allah always be with you in every where you are.

Excellent advice.

I will emphasize on three things in this situation and that is to look at people who have issues bigger than you. Like someone born with a certain disorder. This will help to appreciate what you have.

Second, have a positive outlook towards life. Beauty and strength are temporary. Your in peace and beauty is what matters and those help you get close to Allah.

Third, trust in Allah. Allah knows what you don't know. Its not your fault if you are not beautiful. But may be it was the best for you. What if you were born pretty but as a non-Muslim? I will not trade Islam with any worldly and temporary thing. Trust me, whatever Allah does is best for you.

OscarTheGrouch View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarTheGrouch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2019 at 6:18pm
I know that you are a Muslim and I am a Christian. But I will start, by saying, "with God all things are possible", that is a bible quote. Basically think about how big God is? Is there anything too hard for him?

Each one of us God has a good plan for. The bible says "God is love", and "God gives good gifts to His children". God loves you, and will do all he can to provide for you a good future.

Jesus is a healer, He heals hearts, but also can heal our aliments and sicknesses. I will begin to pray for two things, 1)that you find fulfilment in life, and 2) that your aliments will clear up.

Praying for you.
BonK View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2019 at 12:06am
Thank you guys so much! Honestly... I think only seeking God’s approval is all I should be worried about and not let bullies from every direction get to me. Yes a world full of beautiful pretty girls should not be the reason for me to end a beautiful blessed life god has blessed me with. I should be more thankful than more negative. May god bless u all xxx
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2019 at 7:08am
You're welcome Bonk,
Yes you should be more grateful than negative thoughts annoying your soul.
Let this world be full of beautiful women but you must remember that they are not necessarily all beautiful according to Allah, instead you must be beautiful according to Him.
Only by obeying Allah's commands, you will get His protection.
Insha Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic