IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Google Video  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Google Video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grant44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Google Video
    Posted: 14 April 2006 at 10:19am

Google Video has a 22 minute long sermon given by a little boy who can't be more then 5 or 6 years old. I don't speak Arabic and would like to know when and where the sermon was given, who the little boy is, and what he is saying. That someone so young could speak for so long with such conviction and power is quite amazing. I hope someone will comment. Thanks. The URL to the sermon is

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=910292231615998940

Grant

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 10:35am
nice
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 1:17pm

Assalamu Alaikum:

I don't know what he was saying, but he sure is cute... Can anyone translate, Insha'Allah?

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
grant44 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grant44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 6:43am

To senior member ak_m_f:

Is my IP address allways the same? Is this significant? Is this related to my inquiry? Or, to paraphrase Solomon in Sura 27:27, what are you trying to tell me?

Now, what does the banner behind that cute little guy say? Who is he? When did he give that great sermon? What was his message? Etc.

G

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:53am
Originally posted by grant44 grant44 wrote:

To senior member ak_m_f:

Is my IP address allways the same? Is this significant? Is this related to my inquiry? Or, to paraphrase Solomon in Sura 27:27, what are you trying to tell me?

This is just a joke, chill take it easy. Only you can see ur IP not anyone else. I am not a hacker from swordfish
This is ur PM
Cool!

Is my IP address always the same? I didn't know what it was. Thanks! Now, what does the banner behind that cute little guy say, and who is he, and when did he give his great sermon, and what was he telling us?

As the Holy Qur'an quotes Solomon: Sura 27:27?

No offense intended.

Grant

where did 27:27 come from?

I am really confused !

Now, what does the banner behind that cute little guy say? Who is he? When did he give that great sermon? What was his message? Etc.

G

what sermon ?!

Ok I dont get what you are trying to say.

Edited by ak_m_f
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 12:03pm

Assalamu Alaikum AK:

OMG!!! He's talking about the kid on the video.... Hello!!!!

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum AK:

OMG!!! He's talking about the kid on the video.... Hello!!!!

aaaaaaaaa

ok

sorry just woke up
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:06pm

I will post what the little boy in the video is saying as soon as my friend has written it out for me - patience.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic