IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HELP NEEDED. NEW HERE!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP NEEDED. NEW HERE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UknownUhkti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP NEEDED. NEW HERE!
    Posted: 18 February 2019 at 5:55am
Im trying to leave my abusive husband but I will struggle financially, he treats me very badly, he makes me feel like life isnt worth living, he will put me down every chance he gets and he doesnt take any responsibility for any of his wrong doing. He threatens me and controls every aspect of my life and it has left me stuck and unsure. I fear him and I cant see the relationship ending very well. I was wondering what I could do to overcome this? 
Muslimah82 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslimah82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2019 at 1:00am
Assalam alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuhu. Sad. Too bad nobody replied. I can relate. I am in a horrible living situation with my brain-disordered monster. You need to go to a Domestic Violence shelter. Talk to some group that helps people in your situation. Get out. Don't have children with him.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic