IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sexless Marriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sexless Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonymousuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sexless Marriage
    Posted: 09 January 2019 at 2:03pm
Asklm Brothers and sisters

I have been married to my wife for 3 years now. And we haven’t had full intercourse until now. We have been trying many times since marriage but apparently her body doesn’t like the touch and just shuts off when I touch her. Apparently it’s the kind of condition that has been developed. She is generally very lazy and doesn’t even want to go get some help from doctors and I am in a frustrated relationship where I don’t know what to do.

She is hardly trying to fix herself or giving any effort in things even though I am supportive of helping her. Doctors have daigonised her with depression but I have been trying to help her on that too but she doesn’t care.

She blackmailed me to have kid and she has used alternate means than intercourse to get herself pregnant right now.

I really didn’t want to have a baby neither be like this in a relationship.

I am not trying to complain about here but I fee helpless without sex, no effort to get things addressed nor I can find strength to leave her. It was a arranged marriage and she is so not bothered to put effort in anything in our relationship and she is confident that I won’t leave her. Please help ..
SincereSeeker View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SincereSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2019 at 8:05pm
Wa aleikum salaam wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh
This is very sad. It seems your wife is not aware of the responsibilities, duties and rights between husband and wife.
I suggest you talk to a figure she respects, someone religiously inclined, to help sort this out if it hadn't been sorted already.
All the best
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic