IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Private topic  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Private topic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hmcshhaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Private topic
    Posted: 01 January 2019 at 6:08pm
Salam aliakum. I have a question I’ve done some research and can’t find much about this topic but I’m asking about domestic discipline in a marriage. My husband and I were struggling for the longest time with our marriage and he brought up enforcing a domestic discipline relationship. So I agreed to try it and it is helping I think for us alhumdullila. My question is what are the roles for it islamicly if there are any.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 4:58pm
Wa alaikum salam,
Islamicity does not offer marriage counselling. It is not a counselling agency. It answers questions pertaining to Islam. You question about having a discipline in married life is important and it is upto both of you to decide what kind of discipline you want to have. Once you have that, you can verify if that falls within the bounds of Islam.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic