IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Husband says men are allowed to do anything.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Husband says men are allowed to do anything.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Husband says men are allowed to do anything.
    Posted: 14 March 2019 at 4:28pm
The relationship betwen a husband a wife is built on trust. If you trust and he trusts then this marriage would last. But if either of you have suspicion, it would sink. Ask yourself, do you trust him and accept his words. If you have seen those text messages and phone numbers ask him to give them to you so that you can bring a closure to the issue by calling that nuumber and clarifying things..
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
rukh123 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rukh123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2018 at 9:20am
Hi. I’m a 25 year old girl married for 1 year now Alhamdulillah. My husband and I married out of our own choice and I was very sure about my love for him and very well prepared for this marriage. But the year that has passed has been such an eye opener for me in terms of my marriage. Things have never been so worse. Before my marriage my husband was pretty loyal or that’s what I thought since we were apart for 2 years but since I married and stay with him, he doesn’t seem happy or content at all. He is always complaining about how he has done nothing in life and at times during our fights has confessed that he married too early and it’s a mistake which he denied later saying he just said it in a spat of anger. Called me ugly at times more than I count and spoke about how other women are better than me. Recently he sent me overseas to my moms and went to a different country for vacation with his very shady friend. I read messages from his phone to his friend saying he’s with someone in the room which he denied saying that it’s only to get rid of his irritating friend and also saw calls made to massage girls from his phone which he says his friend did. I confronted him about all this and he totally denies everything saying nothing happened, which I just can’t believe because there are too many proofs. And then I saw texts on his phone to his friend saying some girl is not receiving his call and he also jokes with the same friends about how some girl won’t be interested in him. I don’t know what to do and I’m so frustrated because I live on a total different continent from my family and I have no friends here. I’m literally alone here with nobody to talk to. And if I ask him to tell me why is he smiling at his phone while texting to his friends about girls, he always replies with men jokes are harmless. Please advise on what should I do. I have become so insecure and depressed that I don’t know what to do?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic