IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My wife has been cheating on me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My wife has been cheating on me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamcity_786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My wife has been cheating on me
    Posted: 30 November 2018 at 12:29am

we have been married for 12 years and have two kids.

My wife is english and she is a revert. She revert 12 yrs ago.

I found my wife talking to guys online few days after our marriage and she told me she will not do this again. I trused her and let this go.

Yesterday i checked my wife's iphone and she has been talking to many guys on online chat app and over the phone. She has been talking to them with different name. Its been going on for 4-5 years.

I felt sick after looking at the chat history. She has been talking dirty stuff with them. She has been talking about sex stuff with guys.

She has been keep saying to me that she is addicted to this chat stuff. She wanted to stop it manhy times but she was weak. Her faith was weak. She wants me to forgive her and she has been saying she will not do it again. She will not use internet anymore.

My life has been up side down since i found out about this.

She broke my heart, i trusted her for many years, gave her all freedom. She doesn't work and i provide everything in the house.

I don't know if i can trust her again.

She said she wanted me to find out and thats why she never put any passcode on phone. She was scared to tell me about this.

I have been crying for days and don't know what to do. I can't even talk to any of my family members as this will make her bad in their eyes.

Allah doesn't like Divorce, i don't know what to do.

It feels like she has double personality. She lies all the time.

I really want to talk to someone and take this out from chest.

Pls advise any help.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic