IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I have a problem with my brother  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have a problem with my brother

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khudothitaymo daimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a problem with my brother
    Posted: 26 October 2018 at 1:16am
I hoping everyone has had a good ramadam im writing to see if you can help as i know someone will be able to .
with eid coming up quickly now id like to arrange a meal for friends and family to mark eid  [i am the only muslim as i hink most of you know in my family and friends so what i want to do is celebrate for me as i no longer do christmas 
i cannont find a good gookery book over here and seeing as there is not loong to go woul like to knoe if any one has recipies they would care to share with me or know of books i can look for about eid and recipies okay i love lamb, and fish and chicken though now do not like buying as cannot find a hala butcher within 35 niles an i o not drive] i have a sweet tooth and have been told there are a few egypitan sweets i shoul try knofa and some others
so brothers and sister can you help me please  not sure if i am allowed to but will add email so u can email them to me if u do not mind [ if noderators feels that is in apropriate im sorry
  the thing is in uk i am not always able to get some things like the pastry for knofa so if u can help with that two i be happy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic