IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can I divorce Him?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can I divorce Him?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clara1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I divorce Him?
    Posted: 08 October 2018 at 4:01am
Salam brother and sisters
I hope you can really help me in this situation that make feel really sad...
Sorry in advance If I will write something wrong as I’m not English...
I’m a Young woman revert to islam few years ago... ( Still learning about religion) , recently I’ve married a guy that I met very few times... We’ve decided to marry right away to avoid committing any sins or something haram, but after 5 months I realised that I actually don’t like him......we didn’t consummated our marriage and we didn’t even kiss, we don’t live together but we still meet during the week.. the problem is that we are incompatible...we get bored when we are together....I don’t feel nothing for him, he’s very good looking but nothing more...I feel he’s more a friend, not husband....I cannot see in the future any intimate relation with him...I told to him that after 5 months we are like strangers even if we share the beds for sleep ( just sleep )... I always do Dua’a when I pray asking to Allah make me easy this situation but everyday I just think I want to divorce him but in the meantime I don’t want to do something wrong divorcing him... When I’m alone at home I crying because I really want to divorce... In the first moment that I met him I felt that he wouldn’t be the right man bacause we were so silent but I also thought “ maybe we need time, maybe after the marriage it will be different “ but not... every day we meet is like the eternal first dating...
Now can I ask him to divorce ? I just think we both deserve to be happy and I’ve done a mistake without listening my feelings the firts time ( I have learnt a lesson now ) but I can’t give to him the love he deserves because he’s really kind and he really deserves someone that can really love him and take care of him.. thank you all
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic