IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alhalu Lilhaya Project  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alhalu Lilhaya Project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariam987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alhalu Lilhaya Project
    Posted: 14 September 2018 at 10:25am
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh 

Dear Sister and Brothers! 

There are many misconceptions and fabrications in Islam. Alhalu Lilhaya Project is solo research based on misconception and thoughts that exist in Islam. It is really important to follow what is right, most people in our society follow the majority, but the majority never follows the truth. 

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also described them in the following terms: “My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group.” They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: “(Those who follow) that which I and my companions follow.” 

[This is mentioned in the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr which was recorded and classed as Hasan by al-Tirmidhi (2641)].

In Surat Al-Asr, Allah (SWT) says:  

“I swear by the time, Verily Man is in a loss, Except those who believe and do good, and enjoin on each other truth, and enjoin on each other patience." 

In Surat Al Anaam, Allah (SWT) says: 

“And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah’s way; they follow, but conjecture and they only lie.” 

History has proven it, Quran has proven it, and Prophet (saw) said: 

"Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection), 'O Adam.' Adam (AS) will reply, 'Here I am, with full submission and all good is in your hand.' Allah will say, 'Bring out the people of the Fire.' Adam will say, 'O Allah! How many are the people of the Fire?' Allah will reply, 'From every one thousand, take out nine hundred and ninety-nine.'" 

(Saheeh al-Bukhaari, Book: Stories of the Prophets, ch7 hadeeth no.3348)

It is wrong to follow wrong, in this world that is filled with a lot of wrongs it is almost impossible for people to see the truth. Truth is something that people don’t seek. They think they are living the truth, not till the moment when someone tells you that you are wrong. 

Please take some time to take a short survey!

Thank you for your Support!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic