IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Job in the afterlife?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Job in the afterlife?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Job in the afterlife?
    Posted: 29 August 2018 at 9:36pm
Wa alaikum salam,

In my understanding, after life and the life here on earth is totally different.
After life is the fruit of the work that you have done on earth, you obey GAod/Allah or disobey him. It will be only 2 conditions, you will he in paradise that everything is good, no need to work anymore, so no job. Or you will be in Hell, that everything is bad.

After life, like what Allah mention, it is beyond human's brain capability to comprehend. So no worry to much about the detail what will you do there, we know it will be best of the best if you are in paradise and worst of the worst if you are in hell. And we as muslim believe if you are a muslim eventually you will be go to paradise however you might stop by in hell to pay the sin that you have done.

Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Rabia123 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rabia123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2018 at 7:57am
Assalam 'alaikom.
I would like to ask you if people will have jobs/occupations in the afterlife.
My colleague (a Malaysian muslimah) mentioned she wanted to have a good job in this life and after as well, and suggested du'a for that.
I'm a convert and this makes me doubt about it because I've never heard of it before.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic