IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sosman View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marriage
    Posted: 05 September 2018 at 2:30pm
The best solution for you is to fast and In sha Allah your desire for sex will be gone and you will be fine until you reach the age when your Parents find you a good and religious boy for you.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 12:06pm
Wa alaiskum sqlam,
These are feelings that usually inundate the mind of many people. See, if your parents can help you find a good husband. 
Talk to your local Imam and see what advise does he give.

Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
Zeiina View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeiina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2018 at 9:24am
Assalamu Aleykum Brothers and Sisters!
I’m a 16 year old muslimah living in Europe. I was born and raised here. My family are very strict. When I turned 16 I became to have sexual desires. Every day I wish to have a man . I tried to go out to do shopping, read Quran, to meet other muslimahs from college and stuff but still I got this feeling every day. I can’t stay anymore I just wanna have a man. I’m very mature and I could hold a household. I don’t any guy that is willing to get married. I don’t know what to do. I’m about to go crazy. What shall I do?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic