IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A project about converting to Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A project about converting to Islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A project about converting to Islam
    Posted: 16 August 2018 at 10:41am
Assalam u Alaikum brothers and sisters,

I'm an industrial engineer from Istanbul, Turkey. I'm 31 and married and have a baby 1-year old. While I was looking for people converting to Islam for a project, I found the forum on the internet. 

I have an idea and start to work on it. A person who thinks to converting to Islam needs (espeacially) another person converting before. This is the main idea of the project. Therefore, I need some volunteers converted to Islam for people who are confused with converting. What I expected from volunteers is only to record a video to answer predetermined questions. Then, I will analyze videos and extent the project by spesific conditions such as:

- Basic features of people who want to convert to Islam
- What types of reasons are more meaningful to choose Islam?
- What types of solutions are more powerful? etc. 

For more details, please do not hesitate contact with me.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic