IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - apology  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

apology

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindyswain93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: apology
    Posted: 09 August 2018 at 8:39pm
Dear Muslim friends:

First, let me clarify my background, but please read my entire post. Many will consider me a Christian, but I am no longer comfortable with that identification, but I consider myself a follower of Jesus.

My purpose for this post is to apologize to you. I apologize for the way I treated Muslim followers. I would like to apologize to the Christians in general, but that would be pretty arrogant, and therefore apologies must come only from me and only me. As a Christian, I have judged, arrogant, narrow, and great to those who think and believe differently from myself. I especially acted like this to Muslims and thought I wanted to apologize. I have no right to act any better than anyone else or act as if I have found everything.

So, I want to ask for your forgiveness in the way that I have treated and rejected Muslims. My concern now is to be open to other faithful and to see what they must teach me about faith and life. I'm interested in finding common fields, not divisions. To be honest, I'm interested in learning about how people from other faiths understand and see God, life and the world.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic