IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help a Muslim Brother to save life of his newborn  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help a Muslim Brother to save life of his newborn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AbdullahFR View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbdullahFR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help a Muslim Brother to save life of his newborn
    Posted: 03 August 2018 at 1:58pm
Dear All,

I was blessed with a baby boy two months ago Alhamdulillah

Unfortunately, he came with some Congenatal Problems, but Alhamdulillah the treatment is possible.

We emmediately admitted him in a well known hospital of Karachi, Pakistan and he is still hospitalized for last two months. Four surgeries have been done till now.

During last two months the hospitalizations bill has been reached upto 1.2 Million, I have consumed all my savings, my wife has sold out her gold jewlery but still we are shortage with funds. There is a welfare department in hospital but it is not supportive. I even have borrowed some loan but still the hospital bills are rapidly increasing and soon I will not be able to continue the Hospitalization.

I tried for Indus Hospital and Jinnah Hospital as well (For Free Treatment) but they are not ready to handle the case, saying they have no space at the moment for that kind of patients.

It seems I will be facing the situation soon when I will be kicked out from hospital due to shortage of funds and will watch him dieing in my hands.

My brothers and sisters, I need help from all of you.

There are five ways to help me:

1st. If someone is interested to give me some financial support then please contact me on my following email ID:

[email protected]

I will provide all the detail with my contact, I can visit you for a meeting and you may visit hospital anytime as well. Dear Brothers and Sisters it's a geniun case, I am not fraud, you may meet me any time, you may visit hospital and meet my little angel anytime. You may easily go to billing department of hospital to know the current billing status. If you are satisfy then pay to hospital directly if you want.

2nd. If you are a doctor you may contact me on my Email ID for any advise or suggestion which I can discus with doctors for his better treatment.

3rd. If anyone from you have good contacts in LNH (Hospital in Karachi, where he is admitted), please let me know and try to arrange some discount

4th. If anyone from you have good contacts in Jinnah or Indus Hospital please try to arrange the admission there.

5th. If nothing is possible from above options then please please please please please please remember in Duas, I am sure you may atleast help me with duas.

I will be waiting for any responce, anyone may contact me on my following Email ID:

[email protected]

JazakAllah

Note: I didn't mention my name and contact number in this post because I don't want my publicity, I feel embarrassed in asking financial help from others. But I can give you all the details individually, if you are really interested to help me than please just send me an email and I will tell you all the detail, you may meet me, you may visit hospital, you may pay directly to the hospital. Hope you guys understand.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic