IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is that true that this Universe like a horn?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is that true that this Universe like a horn?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AlkitabAdvocate View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlkitabAdvocate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is that true that this Universe like a horn?
    Posted: 21 October 2018 at 1:22pm
Salam,
Scientist have made some maps of the Universe but the further they see into the depths of Universe the further the Universe seems to be extending. It seems they are no where near to finding the frontiers of the Universe. Same is the case on micro scale, they keep on finding ever smaller particles. So, could be still some time, till shape of the Universe can be known.
However, not sure if all trumpets are of the same basic shape, or what could be the shape of God's trumpet?
As a sound of a bell is usually used to indicate end of a class or school, Similarly the mention of trumpet could be referring to a sound to indicate end of times.
ZAHRA1234 View Drop Down
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2018 at 2:36am
indeed its like that thanks for sharing lovely post 
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

I once said in this forum that I am a Muslim who supports science on the grounds that in the Quran there are many verses of kauniyah, that are verses that inform about something which have relation with science.

And the great mass of understnding of the universe that says that all religions have got almost all of thier attempted science utterly wrong.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 9:35am
I once said in this forum that I am a Muslim who supports science on the grounds that in the Quran there are many verses of kauniyah, that are verses that inform about something which have relation with science.
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2018 at 6:30am

Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

If there are no astronomers who could not comment on my question, then according to what I got from the Quran and hadith that the universe is like a horn / trumpet, that is true, and outside the universe there is only wider darkness from this universe, hopefully astronomers can find other things, because for my ownself it would add to my faith that 14 centuries ago the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad had stated such thing.

The astronomers cannot comment, yet, on any "out of the universe" at all.

There may be something beyond/outside/greater or whatever than this universe. We don't know.

What is known is the the trumpet idea is involving more dimensions than we are concious of. Don't worry about it, or think about it, it only makes sense in a maths way. Disapiontingly lots of physics stuff that only works in maths is used tp very successfully predict events in the real world. Events like when will a star go supernova.

Yes, hopefully they (astronomers) can find somethings else outside of space there. Thanks.

You might not like what they find.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2018 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

If there are no astronomers who could not comment on my question, then according to what I got from the Quran and hadith that the universe is like a horn / trumpet, that is true, and outside the universe there is only wider darkness from this universe, hopefully astronomers can find other things, because for my ownself it would add to my faith that 14 centuries ago the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad had stated such thing.

There may be something beyond/outside/greater or whatever than this universe. We don't know.

What is known is the the trumpet idea is involving more dimensions than we are concious of. Don't worry about it, or think about it, it only makes sense in a maths way. Disapiontingly lots of physics stuff that only works in maths is used tp very successfully predict events in the real world. Events like when will a star go supernova.

Yes, hopefully they (astronomers) can find somethings else outside of space there. Thanks.
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2018 at 9:10am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2018 at 2:46am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic