IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question about personal loan from bank  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question about personal loan from bank

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axxaz123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about personal loan from bank
    Posted: 31 July 2018 at 3:26am
I wanted to ask that a family member of mine took personal loan from of 3 lac from bank using my details.The agreement made at that point was that my account will only be used to apply for the loan where as the loan amount and all the installments along with interest will be paid by her. At that time i had no idea that interest taking and giving is haram in Islam. I agreed for that , the amount was taken by her and it has been four months the installments have not been given by her , every month giving a reason of not having cash to pay installments. Since the bank has my details therefore i have to pay the installments as a compulsion or out of helplessness, as the family member is not agreeing to pay the installments and comes up with a new excuse every time.
I am very worried and want to question that since i had no idea of loan being haram and now that i have come to know it , but now i am bound to pay that .. please tell me what should i do as i am afraid of ALlah for being punished as being a facilitator in applying for loan and now also paying the installments.

Please please do guide me what should i do??
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2018 at 5:41pm
Wa alaikum salam,
Regardless, the loan is in your name and you are liable to pay it legally, and morally. You should not have agreed to it in the first place without informing the bank about that.
The issue of haram and halal is not relevant now because you already have taken a loan in your name and you have to pay the installment with all the expenses associate with it.

Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
hasan459 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasan459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2018 at 11:01pm
witness, writer and every single person who related with ribah, they all of guilty. we should use islami bank.
seb345 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seb345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2020 at 8:02am
hey! I see that you have problems with loans from the bank? However, what led to this problem ? Since I believe that a lot depends on money, I think you should take another loan to pay this one. Since I had a similar situation in which after my wife left in a joint marriage, the loan went to me alone, and I had to take another with a huge budget. By the way at that time the site helped me https://credit-10.com/fi/bondora-luotto/ which added many options for selecting a percentage. < ="text/">
ScarletJohnson View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

catholic
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletJohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2020 at 2:24pm
What is the best place to take loan from?
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 7:38pm
Wa alaikum Salam
Try to Guidance Residential,
Dewan Bank and University of Islam.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
elizajurning View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
catholic
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elizajurning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2022 at 10:01am
From a legal point of view, it is you who should pay off the loan. Surprisingly, when making an apartment on credit, it becomes possible to save some money. This option is suitable for those who fall under special categories of borrowers (young families, military, etc.) – they are provided with benefits in the form of reduced interest rates or subsidies to cover part of the costs. In addition, part of the loan can be paid at the expense of the maternity capital or with the help of refunded tax deductions. I used the Mortgage Broker Wakefield to solve possible failures.
Lumetronik View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female buda
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lumetronik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2023 at 5:44am
It may be helpful to speak with the bank about your concerns and see if there is a way to transfer the loan to your family member's name. Keep in mind that it's important to prioritize your financial well-being, so don't hesitate to seek professional advice from a financial advisor if needed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic