IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My parents favour my siblings  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My parents favour my siblings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heartly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My parents favour my siblings
    Posted: 29 July 2018 at 6:25am
Assaluma alyakum

I need advice please. My father bought a house opposite his house for my sister and bother. The property is very big and has a pool. When i got married I stayed in my room with my husband at my parents house it was said it is a gift and we dont have to pay rent at that time we both we not working. I found out I was going to have another baby in 2015 and my parents said they will build on for us by my sister and brother house . My husband also applied for home loan and qualified but they said we shouldnt worry and tjey will build.The plans were drawn and we were going to pay rent. This did not happen and they made like nothing was even said.I then felt sad my daughter was born and I decided to tell my mother how I felt in ramadaan she made a niyyah then that she is going to build for us but that was to forgotten. I feel so hurt my brother and sister pay rent but its half of what people are asking for rent there property therefore they are saving so much. Both my sister and brother also work for my dad but I am still home struggling to look for work I ask allah swt everyday to take this pain I feel inside away. It hurts a lot and I wish I can just forget the way they forget. I just need advice I am having my third child and I am looking for a place because that’s what my parents think is also best. My advice is when I move do I have to keep in contact with my family as they have hurt me and don’t really care about us. My siblings are more important and there needs will always come first. Will allah swt be unhappy with my decision?

Shukran

Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2018 at 5:48pm
Wa alaikum,
Yes, it is better to move out. However, you should maintain contacts with your parents and be kind and respectful them. If they neglected their responsibilities to you, you should not neglect yours.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic