IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on Terror. About people or money?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on Terror. About people or money?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradedted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: War on Terror. About people or money?
    Posted: 24 July 2018 at 12:14am
I am new on this site and forgive me if my topic doesnt belong here, but the more i read the more i cant help but think that there are a lot of people here who really believe that the strive for democracy by bush and his cronies is about helping people being freed from oppressive, intolerant islamic regimes.

Wake up people this is about money, resources and power and any other benefits it can bring along with it namely weakening the emerging power that is Islam.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2018 at 9:59pm
Allah in ch 5 v 32 of Quran says if you kill a human being unless for murder or for mischief in the land means as if you have killed whole humanity if you save an innocent human being means as if you have saved whole humanity
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2018 at 6:23am
Bradedted welcome! If what you say and believe to be true, that "this is about money," then weakening a religious ideology, which by no means is an emerging power(economically speaking), would be a useless expenditure of resources.
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2018 at 9:45am
Islam and the West have gotten along splendidly for centuries. There is no serious inherent conflict.

There is a vast array of evil forces actively causing dissention between all religions because God is where hearts and minds are transformed. The biggest threat to the many evil powers in the world is that people worship God and come together in peace.

Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2018 at 9:25am
Islam, in my view, is going through the painful process of dealing with the continious challenge of the modern world with all its' diversity of ideas and views.

When this happened in Crisendom, when the printing press came along and massively more ideas and stuff was suddenly availible to vastly more people, there were a great many wars of religion. The worst was the 30 years war where the population of Germany fell by about two thirds.

Compared to that the present social/political/violent revolutions in the Islamic world are smallfry.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2018 at 3:30am
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Islam, in my view, is going through the painful process of dealing with the continious challenge of the modern world with all its' diversity of ideas and views.

When this happened in Crisendom, when the printing press came along and massively more ideas and stuff was suddenly availible to vastly more people, there were a great many wars of religion. The worst was the 30 years war where the population of Germany fell by about two thirds.

Compared to that the present social/political/violent revolutions in the Islamic world are smallfry.

Hi Tim,
In accordance with the word of Allah, indeed it seems that Islam will be as you say, but on the other hand, Islam will grow in the whole world (in His word). Humans may argue, may give opinion according to their hearts and minds, but Allah has His Will where anyone will not be able to refuse His Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic