IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Important Qualities in a Woman  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Important Qualities in a Woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Important Qualities in a Woman
    Posted: 17 April 2006 at 7:49pm
Well personally it is not a "men" problem either. Directing comments in the forms of generalization is a personal remark because you are generalizing men. Not all men subscribe to what you are talking about. If there are men that do so, they are individuals. Egoism is a personal issue, not a gender one.
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 7:26pm
Its not feminism, just the truth. Nothing personal to you.
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:36pm

Who said I wanted to be in charge? Jenni calm down on the feminist extremism the subject here is about the qualities in a woman what men should look for. maybe your comment should be directed to fistofallah and not "men."

Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:07pm
I am saying that if you want to be in charge then do a good job, otherwise now I think women would do much better in charge of politics and world affairs. Men can be in charge of Mosques and religon, after all how are the world affairs going these days??? Pretty miserable, maybe women would do better. Less war and violence, more education and health care. Less ego and machismo, more dialouge and understanding.. Peace
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:58pm
Jenni you men? Hmmm I guess I'm grouped in with these men...hmmmm
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:52pm
fistofallah, mayge you men need to start doing a better job, it seems to me you have really messed it up for all of us women, children and the elderly!!!
fistofallah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fistofallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 4:18pm
First and foremost, a woman needs to know her place. Allah, peace and blessings upon him, saw to it that this world will be ruled by men.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 10:39am
Well Salman I left that out because I feel that it is common sense for an observant Muslim man that, hat are important qualities that he should look for in a woman.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic