IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question to everyone  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question to everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rufai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question to everyone
    Posted: 26 June 2018 at 2:19pm
Ok so I have a question / story. I live in the Netherlands and I am 16 years old so English isn't my first language.
Pretty big story.

When I was 12 years old I started thinking about if islam was actually real, if everything here was real and if it wasn't just a big hoax. When I was 13 my mom send me to a Islamic school for a year (She didn't know I thought about Islam like this) And I didn't like it, I hated it there not because I was starting to question my religion but because of the place itself (More of private reasons) You did what you had to do at that school and what you had to do by our religion of course. When I moved back in my home again a year later I didn't do anything I didn't do Salat I didn't care. All I cared about was that I was finally home. And my life started to change, became worse and worse, hated it. Then I decided one night what am I doing with my life.. And I did Salat that day and oh man it felt great! I loved it and I started reading the Quran again and my mother was proud of me (She was happy that I started paying attention to my Religion)
And of course after Salat you do dua for all the things you want in life. And oh man.. My life started changing at that moment. I didn't want to go to school I wanted to do something big for later, I wanted to change the world. Normally when u do dua you don't expect it to actually happen (I mean lets be real without any disrespect of course to anyone! Theres a small chance for that) But mine.. Mine was different. I asked for so many things and they all came out like literally ALL of them. I thought it was too good to be true but no, it wasn't. It was real life, like I said I wanted to change the world and I knew what I had to do. Become a professional footballer. I told my parents and my brothers. They were very supportive which was good news. I never played football in my life before just so you know. I  was 15 when I started playing football my first year (Im 16 now but I played some football on the streets here and there) I was horrible at it but slowly I became better and better and better and then I was the best of my team (Or one of the not quite sure) My goal was clear: Not to become footballer and use all the money for myself, no. I wanted to CHANGE the world I wanted to fight the Illuminati (Yes I believe in it) And use all of my money to do so, I don't care if it might risk my life im willing to make this world better by risking my life. I always wanted to help the poor, fight the evil and use all of the money for good things. Now my question is, why of all 7 billion people me? I feel like I have been chosen to become a footballer and to actually make it. (Like I said started playing at age 15 I was horrible and trying to become footballer when u never played before is nearly impossible) I went from a kid that didn't believe in Islam anymore that had no faith in Islam to someone who became fully committed. I feel like Allah (swt) has chosen me to make this world a better place. Show the world that Islam is not something most people think (Terrorists etc) But Im not quite sure with all the duas accepting I don't know what to think. Its just mind blowing. And please don't think this is for attention like wow look at me I want attention, no this is a serious question. What do you think of all this? Is there a meaning for me? Or am I just someone who got lucky with the duas and will probably not succeed? And please take it seriously. I need answers/help!!
Thanks for reading!
NOTE: I will re post this in other forums because im interested in what other people think of it.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 3:02am
Originally posted by rufai rufai wrote:

Ok so I have a question / story. I live in the Netherlands and I am 16 years old so English isn't my first language.
Pretty big story.

When I was 12 years old I started thinking about if islam was actually real, if everything here was real and if it wasn't just a big hoax. When I was 13 my mom send me to a Islamic school for a year (She didn't know I thought about Islam like this) And I didn't like it, I hated it there not because I was starting to question my religion but because of the place itself (More of private reasons) You did what you had to do at that school and what you had to do by our religion of course. When I moved back in my home again a year later I didn't do anything I didn't do Salat I didn't care. All I cared about was that I was finally home. And my life started to change, became worse and worse, hated it. Then I decided one night what am I doing with my life.. And I did Salat that day and oh man it felt great! I loved it and I started reading the Quran again and my mother was proud of me (She was happy that I started paying attention to my Religion)
And of course after Salat you do dua for all the things you want in life. And oh man.. My life started changing at that moment. I didn't want to go to school I wanted to do something big for later, I wanted to change the world. Normally when u do dua you don't expect it to actually happen (I mean lets be real without any disrespect of course to anyone! Theres a small chance for that) But mine.. Mine was different. I asked for so many things and they all came out like literally ALL of them. I thought it was too good to be true but no, it wasn't. It was real life, like I said I wanted to change the world and I knew what I had to do. Become a professional footballer. I told my parents and my brothers. They were very supportive which was good news. I never played football in my life before just so you know. I  was 15 when I started playing football my first year (Im 16 now but I played some football on the streets here and there) I was horrible at it but slowly I became better and better and better and then I was the best of my team (Or one of the not quite sure) My goal was clear: Not to become footballer and use all the money for myself, no. I wanted to CHANGE the world I wanted to fight the Illuminati (Yes I believe in it) And use all of my money to do so, I don't care if it might risk my life im willing to make this world better by risking my life. I always wanted to help the poor, fight the evil and use all of the money for good things. Now my question is, why of all 7 billion people me? I feel like I have been chosen to become a footballer and to actually make it. (Like I said started playing at age 15 I was horrible and trying to become footballer when u never played before is nearly impossible) I went from a kid that didn't believe in Islam anymore that had no faith in Islam to someone who became fully committed. I feel like Allah (swt) has chosen me to make this world a better place. Show the world that Islam is not something most people think (Terrorists etc) But Im not quite sure with all the duas accepting I don't know what to think. Its just mind blowing. And please don't think this is for attention like wow look at me I want attention, no this is a serious question. What do you think of all this? Is there a meaning for me? Or am I just someone who got lucky with the duas and will probably not succeed? And please take it seriously. I need answers/help!!
Thanks for reading!
NOTE: I will re post this in other forums because im interested in what other people think of it.

asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 3:04am
Originally posted by rufai rufai wrote:

Pretty big story.

Thanks for reading!

Hi Rufai,

Life is full of uncertainty, but what is certain is that all humans will die (sooner or later). From here there are things we should look at in life that is how to learn about your ownself like, from where do I come ?, what should I do in this world ?, To where my life will end ?

Sometimes we have some desires that all want to be achieved, but not necessarily everything can be achieved. It shows there's governing it, there is only one power that is capable to determine everything, He is Allah (God), we are commanded to follow His command that we may gain His favor.

we are only commanded to strive and the result is only He (Allah) who can decide.

We are commanded by Him to do all that He commands and to abstain from all that He forbids, we are commanded to pray but the judgment belongs only to Him. He tells us to do good to Him, to our fellow human beings and the world around us as He wishes, and in essence, our success will comes true under His permission, and duas is one of the strengths to achieve our success.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic