IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A question from a Christian young lady

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A question from a Christian young lady
    Posted: 13 June 2018 at 6:14am

A question from a Christian young lady: Why did this man leave Christianity (Catholicism) for Islam?

Here is the reply (in English):
Sponsored Links

Al Masihi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Masihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2018 at 3:22pm
That’s the funniest and saddest videos I’ve ever seen, the Roman Catholic Church didn’t come into the picture until about 600 years after Christ and after many splits with the one true Orthodox Church. Alexander the Great never reached Italy and he most certainly never even went to Rome in his lifetime. The birth date of Jesus was some time in the winter although the date is not specified neither is December 25 the date of the birth of Mithras or Sol Invictus, you may check all historical records on Mithras or Sol Invictus none however show his birth being on December 25. As for images in the Church, if Yusuf Estes was infact a Catholic priest, he’d know God ordered images of the Cherubim to be made in Exodus, so is Moses am idol worshipper? Images in the Church are not graven images because they are to worshipped as gods. The Bible defines graven images as things taken as gods when they are not however both we Orthodox and Catholics recognize them as nothing more then simple objects or representations of real people. If we broke the first and second commandment for doing that, then the Muslims really must have annihilated it with the black stone. Since he mentions the Shahada as the first commandment I’d like to ask a questions to Yusuf Estes and all Muslims, where does The Biblical God reffer to himself as Allah as his personal name, if you don’t have that then you can’t even talk about the first commandment. Catholic converts to Islam sacrifice their lives to convert to Islam, first time I heard that, Catholics don’t murder apostates anymore however converts to Christianity like myself have to face death penalty for conversion to Islam. I’ve seen Imams, Sheikhs, ulema, Hafizis of the Quran, you name it risk their lives for Jesus Christ.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 56 minutes ago at 1:51pm
Yeah, 

had a good laugh watching it but after a couple of minutes it became boring.

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic