IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need your help?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need your help?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSnhung11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need your help?
    Posted: 13 June 2018 at 2:24am
Assalamo alaykum, I have serious problem in my head and nose that I have Allergy of sneezing that extract bad smell of my nose and I continue sneeze after one by one. I also forget what I remember And what I have to do in short a while minute. I also get pain my head bcoz of white acne in my head. So pls help me what Dua and herbs could I take to cure for these.
Thank you.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2018 at 11:42am
Wa alaykum salam,

May Allah remove the disease that you have soon.
You need to see a doctor.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Faaiz Rosli View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faaiz Rosli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2018 at 4:23pm
There is a Dua that my Sheikh Habib Umar once told me to recite whenever I am sick:

اللهم لا شفاء الا شفاؤك, شفاء لا يغادر سقما و لا الما
Allahumma Laa Shifaa Illa Shifaauka, Shifaa'an Laa Yughaadira Saqaman Wa Laa Alama.

Translation:
(O Allah) There is no cure but your cure, A cure that leaves behind no trace of illness and no pain.

This is a part of the Dua written by Al-Imam Al-Haddad in his invocations know as Hizbun Nasr (The Litany of Victory) which is usually read after the Midday prayer.
You can recite this Dua at anytime, and recommended before sleeping.
This Dua has a longer version, which my Sheikh recommends if you are interested. :)

May Allah help you overcome your sickness In Shaa Allah.
haramaintours View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haramaintours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2018 at 2:14am
Hello MSnhung11, Hope you are good. This disease is normal but If not cured, it will be very dangerous for health. You have to go particular clinic or hospital and cure it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic