IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Scientific clues in Quran (1) Ants speech  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scientific clues in Quran (1) Ants speech

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABUAHMED Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scientific clues in Quran (1) Ants speech
    Posted: 07 June 2018 at 7:44pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Look for the following verses from chapter 27 (Chapter of ants).

You will find that Noble Quran is showing us that ants speak to each other.

Sahih International

And We had certainly given to David and Solomon knowledge, and they said, "Praise [is due] to Allah, who has favored us over many of His believing servants."

Sahih International

And Solomon inherited David. He said, "O people, we have been taught the language of birds, and we have been given from all things. Indeed, this is evident bounty."

Sahih International

And gathered for Solomon were his soldiers of the jinn and men and birds, and they were [marching] in rows.

Sahih International

Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

Sahih International

So [Solomon] smiled, amused at her speech, and said, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants."

(Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not.")

27:19

Hills are alive with the sound of ants — talking to each other

Lewis Smith, Environment Reporter

The Times

Advances in audio technology have enabled scientists to discover that ants routinely talk to each other in their nests.

Most ants have a natural washboard and plectrum built into their abdomens that they can rub together to communicate using sound.

Using miniaturised microphones and speakers that can be inserted unobtrusively into nests, researchers established that the queens can issue instructions to their workers.

The astonished researchers, who managed to make the first recordings of queen ants “speaking”, also discovered that other insects can mimic the ants to make them slaves.

Rebel’s large blue butterfly is one of about 10,000 creatures that have a parasitic

Link
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/hills-are-alive-with-the-sound-of-ants-talking-to-each-other-jcv2krlcszf

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic