IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sexual desires in Ramadan for fiancĂ©  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sexual desires in Ramadan for fiancé

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hijabae818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sexual desires in Ramadan for fiancĂ©
    Posted: 02 June 2018 at 8:56am
Dear islamicity, I am a Muslim girl who will be 21 in a few months, I just finished my degree. I have a desire for my fiancé and have begged my parents to let me marry him I even told my mum I had proper bad sexual desires and they won’t go she told me to fast now it’s ramadan I fast daily but they don’t go away and I’m so frustrated tears are coming down as I write this. I think about him and touch myself and it’s so wrong even sometimes when I’m fasting. I just want to marry him I’ve been with him for 9 months and my parents are telling me to wait longer I just don’t want to wait their denying me of my right to be with him. They say they want the wedding next year and is so so so hard I just can’t wait I told him I can’t see him so I’m doing everything the right way but it just hurts so much I want to be with him but my family ain’t letting me what do I do! Even in Ramadan I have these thoughts
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 11:16pm
These are natural thoughts and the desires are part of human physiology in an age like yours. You need to sit down with your parents to discuss everything openly. Ask your fiance to seek your hand and do not delay the wedding. Any delay would further complicate your relations.

Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2018 at 9:44am
Salaams, and welcome. Perhaps your parents may consider having the contract marriage now, and the wedding at their desired time next year. Once the contract marriage is agreed upon and completed you will be free to be alone with your fiancé.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic