IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please I need help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please I need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mose98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please I need help
    Posted: 22 May 2018 at 4:05am
Salamu Halaykum,
I am a muslim guy who live in Italy. I really really need help beacuse I am 20 and I cant stop martubating myself even if I am in Ramadan
I start the first day very happy because I can stop masturbating, but after a few day I start again. I really want to stop. Please help me
( I apologyze for the english)
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:29pm
Wa alaikum Salam,
Many younger people are in this situation. Getting married is a better solution. Try to be in the company of your friends and stop thinking too much about sex.
seek help for sex therapist also.
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
Abdullahi ismail View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdullahi ismail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2018 at 10:10am
As Salamualaikum

I apologies for interfering with Dr Aslam questions, but i have something to say to my dear brother

firstly, Dr Aslam is right, alot of people are suffering from this addiction, am talking of an experience in which my self went through.
  Masturbation is an act of haram ( going against the limits of Allah ), you may have realise that already but you cannot stop yourself from doing it anymore, you try finding alot of ways, like google, youtube etc,
but nothing seems to help, you might come across the solution said by the holy prophet Muhammad (s.a.w), on which "for those who are able to marry should marry, and for those who cant should fast" in other to minimize the urge....but it doesnt seem to work for you right?..... 

you might manage to abstain from these maybe for few days, but it always finds it way back, and when it comes you cannot control it, you just have to get rid of the urge, which you will end up regretting and wishing it never happened, if am right about all this, then you must ask yourself, does your heart really wants to let go, the truth is NO, because the eyes is full of seeing the haram all the time, like women in bad dress and all, that is really a big problem for all of us, because it keeps awaking the urge, 

The way out of this is not that easy my brother, thats the truth, if you are being emotional when ever you hear the dawah of Sheikhs then is good, my brother i promise you can stop this with your will power insha Allah, wallahi Allah is always is always with those who turned to him,  Use something your heart has an effective responds to, like hearing about Death and the Barzakh world, or the levels and terrors of judgement day, or about the hell fire, i assure, when your heart turns to Allah when you listens to this, then it might help you, store it on your phone or something you can get access to very easy, turn to Allah (SWT) repent to him sincerely , and promise you will never do it again, set your mind to sallah, put Alarm for every Sallah time incase you are not close to mosque, keep listening to dawah maybe on youtube or in the Mosque, keep thinking about your Death, the punishments of Grave, even if you get distracted by maybe games , friends or something but try to find your way to keep reminding yourself about Allah, try to be truthful with everything you do, even if your heart doesnt accepted keep pushing it, make it belief...... 

The shaytan will increase effort on trying to make you do it, He will take the slightess chance he could get, and wallahi with that chance he could make you do something you will regret, try my brother try to supress him out as much as you can, seek assistance form Allah seek refuge from Allah, make yourself think this is a war between you and Shaytan, a war you cant give up..
   But if the Shaytan eventually wins against you, and your heart gives up to doing it, My brother at that time, you have to use every power remaining in you, while the urge is aching and stressing you out, listen to those Dawah, if it doesnt work, try as much as you can to read the Quran or listen to it with sincerity, if that doesnt work as well then My brother you have to leave your position, leave the lace you are at that time, maybe go any where, maybe your friends place, try as much as you can to stop thinking about it, stay accompanied as long as you can, never be alone for long, if it comes at night then try to pray two Raka'at of sallah....

And insha Allah if you keep doing this for at least a month, insha Allah you will find yourself able to control your urge, and insha Allah you will stop masturbating, and keep thinking of being guilt to all the times you done it before, and ask Allah for forgiveness, and insha Allahu my Brother you will stop masturbating.

Thank you
MA SALAM. 
mose98 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mose98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2018 at 1:06am
Thank you very much my brother, will Allah (SWT) rewards you
mose98 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mose98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2018 at 1:09am
Thank you very much, my brother. Reading your text put tear in my eyes sincerly. I will try with all my effort to do what you've said to me and i will apply it insha 'Allah.
Thank you, thank you very much, will Allah (SWT) rewards you in the best way

SALAM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic